There is still plenty of best fastpitch softball bats that we considered top rated. Powerful bats were also released periodically. Manufacturers of these bats continue in making the best bats we can try and enjoy.
Every softball player needs a reliable softball bat. It is one of the crucial things they must own. If you are going to play softball, there are plenty of fastpitch softball bats you can choose from. However, choosing the best softball bat might be challenging. Its wide range is also overwhelming.
You have to consider different things such as the softball bat’s type and material. Once you found the best bat, your play has the potential to win.
Below is a list of the best fastpitch softball bats. This is a brief yet, complete list of what we consider the best among today’s softball bats.
Easton MAKO 11
Louisville Slugger Xeno Plus
Easton Mako CXN Zero
Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Xeno
DeMarini Bustos WTDXBFP
A BRIEF BEST FASTPITCH SOFTBALL BATS REVIEWS
There are plenty of softball bats to choose from. The best softball still depends on the person’s skills and preferences. You have to find that one that suits you. To help you narrow down your choices, we picked five among the softball bats listed above.
Below are some of the most powerful softball bats. One of them could give you that superior performance during games.
FASTPITCH BATTING TIPS
Now, you already have an idea on the possible softball bats to try. It is also important to have a softball bat that has the right length and weight. Your bat should not be too short or too long.
You should also take into consideration the league approval of a specific bat. Make sure that your chose softball bat is approved by your league. Below are more helpful tips so you can improve your batting performance.
- How to improve you batting performance with the best fastpitch softball bats?
- What beginners and younger players do not know? It is that keeping their hands loose is a crucial aspect for achieving a fast swing. When you line up your knuckles, you are also aiming for that smooth swing. This position will keep your hands and wrists in their ideal position. Likewise, this will create a nice and straight swing.
- Once you are in the batting stance, make sure to always keep your weight on your back leg and foot. This will allow you to have the most possible powerful swing. When you start swinging your body, shit your balance forward. This position will create an explosive and powerful swing.
- Use the front part of your feet and not your heels. This enables you to use your muscle strength. It will also give you more range at the plate.
- Relaxed. Bent your knees lightly. This will relax your leg muscles. Not doing so will tighten the muscles, causing you to lose power when batting.
- Keep a 45-degree angle. This is the fastest way to get your softball bat from starting position to the strike zone.
Avoid the Kung Fu grip on your bat. Just keep your hands nice and loose so they will be quick to react to that pitch.
Your hands should be by your ears while your arms are in a “A” shape form. This will allow your hands to strike zone faster.
- What are the rules in using the best fastpitch softball bats?
In softball hitting, proper grip is one of the critical parts. It is how you grip, your position when you grip the bat and how tight your grip is matters. Follow these simple rules to improve your batting speed.
- Mark a line on your batting glove. It should be across from the index finger down. This will keep your hands on your bat on top of your finger grip. Keep the bat from getting back to palm of your hand for better wrists.
- Simply put your bat out in front. Pinch it between your index finger and your thumb. This will allow you to have a finger grip. Pinching inside the thumb and not using our index finger will give you a slow bat movement.
- Try to keep the softball bat up high. Keep your power position with both of your lead arm and top arm. Your elbow must go right towards your target. Some hitters make it too tight which restricts their arms from coming through fast.
- Everything should be level especially in getting your stance. Keep your knees level and be in pretty good shape. Learn more about the open stance, close stance and square stance. You might be good in doing one of these techniques.
This will also keep your wrists loose to improve bat speed. It is as if letting your hands explode to the bat that ball.
We are looking for the quick swing here so you need a little space of your hands away from your body.
Most shoppers like you find it extremely difficult to choose. Which among these bats are the best fastpitch softball bats? This is because they lack reliable information. We hope that this article provided you trustworthy review to help you in buying your own softball bat.
Always consider factors such as age, type of bat, materials, league and price. You can get the best softball bat in no time. Sometimes, fastpitch softball bat are called girl softball bats. Most of these bats are used by female players. The restrictions in using these bats include ASA, NSA, ISA and USSSA.
Remember that fastpitch softball bats are lighter. They are meant for faster pitching. We will provide you more exclusives on the best fastpitch softball bats to keep you updated. Read more and visit our website for other softball bat reviews.
Click here for best softball bats